(Published Aug. 21 & 28 and Sept. 4, 11, 18 & 25, 2014 in the Sentinel)
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: August 8, 2014
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: January 17, 2001
2. Mortgagors: Bonnie Teresa Gaston
3. Mortgagees: Habitat for Humanity of Martin County, Inc.
4.Recording Information: Recorded on January 18, 2001, as Document Number 349906 in the Office of the County Recorder of Martin County, Minnesota.
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 23.199.0460
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Part of Lots 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 and 39, Block Five (5), Ramsdale's Addition to the City of Fairmont, described as follows: Commencing at a point on the West side of Park Street fifty-one and one-half (51.5) feet southerly of the Southwest corner of Park and Willow Streets; running thence West parallel with Willow Street to the alley heretofore laid out by E.C. Hyde and Augusta Sutherland and duly recorded; running thence South along the East line of said alley to a point fifty (50) feet North of the North line of Victoria Street; running thence East parallel with Victoria Street to the West line of Park Street; thence running Northerly along the West line of Park Street to the place of beginning.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 604 S. Park St., Fairmont, MN 56031.
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the mortgage: is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
10. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
11. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $59,000.00.
12. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $25,239.64.
13. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Martin County, Minnesota, at public auction on October 9, 2014, 10:00 a.m., at Law Enforcement Center, 201 Lake Ave., Suite 198, Fairmont, MN 56031.
14. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is twelve months after the date of sale.
15. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, "If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23." If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on October 10, 2015.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name of Mortgagee or
Habitat for Humanity
of Martin County, Inc.
Name and address of Attorney for
Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
David F. Frundt
117 W 5th St., PO Box 95
Blue Earth, MN 56013