MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A judge says a Minnesota boy who stowed away on a Las Vegas-bound flight last year can return home soon+.
The boy, who's now 10, has been under the supervision of child protective services and at a residential facility receiving treatment for his behavior.
Hennepin County Judge Joseph Klein said Wednesday the boy will be put on a waiting list for services and can return home once they are available.
The Star Tribune (http://strib.mn/OD1D53) reports lawyers say the boy's parents are eager for him to return home.
The boy gained national notoriety Oct. 3 when he sneaked past security at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport and boarded a flight to Las Vegas by himself without a ticket. He was detained when the plane landed in Nevada and returned to Minnesota.
Information from: Star Tribune, http://www.startribune.com