| || |
Too much holiday
November 28, 2011 - Jennifer Brookens
Wowsers! Perhaps Thanksgiving and Fairmont's football game of a generation were a little too much for one weekend!
Legally we can't really discuss others' medical woes that everyone else is wondering about, but I will discuss one close to home: I got the worst paper cut on my thumb trying to open a bag of microwave popcorn. It hurt so bad I couldn't do anything but suck my thumb for about 10 minutes! I feared my typing skills would be affected. Two days later, it's still a little red, but I feel certain I'm on the road to recovery.
Just like our guys ;)
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment
News, Blogs & Events Web