| || |
Be smart - it can happen to you
October 19, 2010 - Kylie Saari
Over the weekend, my cousin was airlifted to Hennipen County Medical Center with second and third degree burns. He is still there, and likely will be for a while. What happened? He put lighter fluid on bonfire when the wood wasn't starting like they wanted it to. Then it exploded. Stop drop and roll was unsuccessful due to the quantity of dry leaves on the ground. As a youngster, it was something of a family competition to see how high the bonfires could get. I grew up watching my dad and his brothers spray all kinds of things on the flames to make them bigger. They laughed and applauded each other. It isn't worth what Kaleb is going through now. Be safe. Be smart. Be careful with fire.
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment
News, Blogs & Events Web