| || |
... and what happens next?
April 25, 2014 - Jennifer Brookens
That appears to be the common theme in my life right now. From my kindergartner learning his days of the week ("And then what day is it?" and "And then what month is it?") to my daughter asking about what special events/activities are lined up for the summer, to my adult world problems, it's always, "What's next?"
Trouble is, the answer isn't always that easy...
So, what WILL happen next?
- after paying off the new washer? (The oven quits).
- after digging out all the kids summer clothes? (None fit).
- after my personal laptop nearly catches fire? (The spare has a computer virus).
- after one of my closest friends announces she's spending a year overseas? (Cry, then try to bribe her with a tub of her favorite candy).
- after I face down another milestone birthday? (Fight off another identity crisis).
- after school gets out? (The juggling of four unique schedules that change on a daily basis for the three months of summer).
Is it any wonder I've been so quiet lately?
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment
News, Blogs & Events Web